Some of the world’s best badminton players took in a slice of Australian beach culture on the Gold Coast today, soaking up the sunshine on iconic beautiful Surfers Paradise beach.
- Jonatan Christie (Indonesia & World Ranked #28 Men’s Doubles)
- PV Sindhu (India & World Ranked (#4 Women’s Singles)
- Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi (Japan & World Ranked #1 Women’s Doubles team)
- Zheng Siwei (China & World Ranked #48 Men’s Doubles team)
- Chen Qingchen (China & World Ranked #5 Women’s Doubles)
- Sung Ji Hyun (Korea & World Ranked #5 Women’s Singles)
Also joining them was Australian surf lifesaver and Ironwoman Kirsty Higgison, who is a patrolling member of the Surfers Paradise SLSC, and dual Australian Olympic swimmer and 2018 Commonwealth Games athlete Cameron McEvoy.